As a language service provider that is always seeking to propel itself to new heights, we are incessantly on the hunt for talented individuals to help bolster our team.
We always remain active in expanding our roster of freelance translators. We also offer in-house opportunities in our office in Seoul, Korea.
- Freelance Translators
- In-house opportunities
- Project Managers
In order to be employed by Beacon Solutions to provide translation services, you will need to possess a Bachelor's degree, in addition to three to four years' experience of translation. Priority is placed on talented individuals who are fluent in both English and Korean, those who understand the importance of contextual interpretation, and those who are able to note and embrace cultural differences. Punctual, responsible, and ambitious go-getters are always welcome in our community. (Those who are proficient with CAT tools will be highly valued.)
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Translation/proofreading documents from English into Korean (or vice versa).
- Expediting localized material to meet the standards of quality that our clients know and expect
- Ensuring that deadlines are upheld and tasks are carried out with expediency and efficiency in mind
- Adhering to glossaries, style guides and client-provided instructions
Necessary skills are as follows:
- Excellent command of grammar, punctuation and understanding of the importance of style/context
- Excellent command of Korean language, spoken and written in a range of styles and areas
- Confidence in a variety of subject fields - in particular, IT and marketing materials
- Exemplary time management skills, ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Superb communication skills
- A commitment to quality and attention to detail
How to apply
Please send your resume including your contact info to the following address.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com